[TYPO3-dev] Link generation in the workspace

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Wed Jun 14 00:34:10 CEST 2006

Hi Pierre,

At the time I implemented that time frame of 48 hours I did so
because I didn't have time to make some management tool to change it.
It should be very easy to change since its just a date in the
database. Could someone write a management tool for that maybe?
Overview of preview links and their expiry? Maybe even an interface
to email the links to people?

- kasper