[TYPO3-dev] Sorting of entries in Constant Editor

Tristan Knapp info at knappmedien.de
Sun Jun 11 21:12:52 CEST 2006

Yes, that's what I figured out ;)

I can't get numbers (unless they are 0 led) to sort - it's really an alpha
sort
ie.

2 comes after 11 - 1,11,12,13,2,3 ....

and not numeric for me...

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11

oh wait - I'm getting a "z" in third place (added at the end). I wonder why.
My arrays look like this

a/enable/11z
a/enable/2z

I don't know why the z is there and that's the reason I'm getting an alpha
sort...

Doesn't matter - I just filled everything with 01,02,03 etc.

news:mailman.1.1150049179.23037.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...