[TYPO3-dev] Sorting of entries in Constant Editor

Tristan Knapp info at knappmedien.de
Sun Jun 11 12:10:31 CEST 2006

I will sum up my current understanding.

1.) Default -
Sorting is by "datatype" / alphanumeric sorting. (asort without flags)

This means that a/enable/12 comes before a/enable/2

so you will need to fill the numbers with a leading "0" or use alpha sort.

2.) disable Sorting
I could not figure out how to set doNotSortCategoriesBeforeMakingForm. The
default is FALSE which means that sorting is turned on.

Or am I missing something?

Cheers,

Tristan

news:mailman.1.1150019640.2660.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...