[TYPO3-dev] Sorting of entries in Constant Editor

Tristan Knapp info at knappmedien.de
Sun Jun 11 11:48:05 CEST 2006

The constants are sorted by datatype. I am not sure if this can be changed.

There is a variable which controls the sorting
(doNotSortCategoriesBeforeMakingForm) setting this to true might get you
what you want - but I don't think you can set it without hacking the file.

Make a feature request.

news:mailman.1.1149987532.4175.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...