[TYPO3-dev] Hooks for class.tslib_menu.php

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Fri Jun 9 18:07:52 CEST 2006

JoH wrote:
>>>Well - it seems that you always try to implement something new, when
>>>you don't understand how things should be done.
>>>You don't even need something like userdefined since a simple
>>>stdWrap.if (or maybe allStdWrap.if) would do the job perfectly fine.
>>>
>>>Joey
>>>

>>if is available for HMENU, but not for TMENU or GMENU and items (NO
>>etc.).
>

> Wrong.
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/current/view/10/8/
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/current/view/10/4/
>
> TMENUITEM has got stdWrap stdWrap2 _and_ allStdWrap
> GMENUITEM has got allStdWrap
>
> Working solution for both TMENU and GMENU:
>
> NO {
>     allStdWrap.if {
>           value.field = newUntil
>           isGreaterThan.data = date:U
>           negate = 1
>     }
> }
>
> Joey

ok - I got from English list misleading info
that seems really work.

endeed
$extraWhere = ' AND pages.nav_hide=0';
Is *not* conditional for
special = lastupdated

in class.tslib_menu.php

*should* be conditional, for example

if ($this->conf['special.']['excludeNavHide']) {
	$extraWhere = ' AND pages.nav_hide=0';
	}

In the list of recently updated pages

if($this->conf['includeNotInMenu'])

is *not* the same - that concerns page types,
not the field 'nav_hide'

IMO this behavior is inconsitent.
IMO the option includeNotInMenu should concern also
pages.nav_hide=0', when

if($this->conf['includeNotInMenu'])
	{