[TYPO3-dev] Pls. Help! Multilanguage FE rendering ext. and FE-user language permissions.

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Fri Jun 9 11:38:46 CEST 2006

mario schrieb:
> -- wrong list? should I write to typo3-english the kind of questions as
> below?
>
> Hi,
>
> to develop a multilanguages FE rendering extension of mine (on the top
> of sr_feedit), I would like to understand how I may take in account that
> different FE-users may have different sets of language permissions.

FE-users have generally no language permission. The built-in access control
doesn't cover language control.

So if you want to add language restrictions you must somehow extend
fe_groups and write your queries with that in mind. Or you use the standard
TYPO3 functions and filter out the restricted content manually.

Masi