[TYPO3-dev] Pls. Help! Multilanguage FE rendering ext. and FE-user language permissions.

mario chiari.hm at flashnet.it
Fri Jun 9 13:21:39 CEST 2006

Hi,

thanks for the reply.
I`ll try to look at your hint.

I have just seen that the table be_user includes a field
allowed_languages. Do I need something similar for FE-user? How?

(I still do not see the lines of code which fix language permission for
tt_news. Now I guess that the field allowed_languages is used, but
where, how?)

regards
mario

mario <chiari.hm at flashnet.it>