[TYPO3-dev] Pls. Help! Multilanguage FE rendering ext. and FE-user language permissions.

mario chiari.hm at flashnet.it
Thu Jun 8 23:45:29 CEST 2006

-- wrong list? should I write to typo3-english the kind of questions as
below?

Hi,

to develop a multilanguages FE rendering extension of mine (on the top
of sr_feedit), I would like to understand how I may take in account that
different FE-users may have different sets of language permissions.

I see that that is implemented in tt_news (on the BE side), but I am
unable to see how it is done (which line of code?) and whether or not I
may use a similar trick on the FE side.
Is there any t3lib function which could be useful?

Any advise is welcome
thanks alot
mario

--