[TYPO3-dev] pdf_generator2 and Jens Ellenbrock

Andreas Otto andreas.otto at dkd.de
Tue Jun 6 08:42:23 CEST 2006

Hi Alexander,

Alexander Maringer wrote:
> I don't know, if anybody knows, that Jens stays in hospital at the
> moment. His wife told me that he had an heart attack at beginning of may.

That is really sad news. I hope Jens will recover well.

> I want to continue the work on the pdf_generator2 while Jens has to stay
> in hospital. Is there any way to get access to the Repository? I will
> leave him the extension after he will leave hospital.

What you could do is, import the extension into the TYPO3xdev CVS repository
on SF.net. That way the development will not be lost and who needs a
version with your updates can get the development version from SF.net CVS.

Updating the extension on TER is a different story since this would involve
transfering the extension key from Jens to you.

Just send me your SF.net username and I will setup the permissions to grant
you write access to tx_pdfgenerator2.

Once Jens has recovered he can decide if the main development of PDF
Generator2 will stay on SF.net.

Cheers,
Andreas

--