[TYPO3-dev] Bug or wrong TS?

Christian Lerrahn typo3 at penpal4u.net
Sun Jun 4 08:47:24 CEST 2006

Hi Joey,
>>   RO < temp.homeMenu.1.NO
>
>                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>>   RO = 1
>>   RO {
>>      15 = IMAGE
>>      15.file = fileadmin/templates/tab.png
>>   }
> Try the following:
>
> add
>
> NO=1
>
> and change the RO line to look like this:
>
> RO < .NO
>
> by setting NO = 1 you can copy the whole setup easily without adding =1 for
> each itemstate.
>
> ACT < .NO
> CUR < .RO

Thanks for that hint. I was always wondering if there was a syntax like
that but never bothered looking for it in the documentation. I've now
modified the code according to your hints. However, the tab in RO (15)
is still merged onto the background of the site instead of being merged
onto the menus background image (NO/RO.10). So the question remains, if
I should consider this a bug or not. From my point of view it is
contrary to logics but this is exactly what I wanted to initiate a
discussion about.

Cheers,
Christian