[TYPO3-dev] Repost: Javascript connection to php

Johannes Reichardt typo3 at gramba.de
Sat Jun 3 18:16:52 CEST 2006

Hi there!

i couldn´t see the last mail about this on the list, so i thought i´d
repost this because it may be interesting for typo3 - its a very
straight forward way to pass data from php directly and with AJAX
to a webseite

http://www.devpro.it/AJSHP/

Description from the website:
*A*syncronous *J*ava*S*cript *H*ypertext *P*reprocessor is the extended
name of this project that's a mix of what AJAX and PHP names mean
because this is an alternative way to use PHP classes directly from
JavaScript ... seems to be interesting ?

The original idea was to create something like AMFPHP
<http://www.amfphp.org/> for javascript but that incredible project is
really advanced, so I decieded to create something /easyer/ such another
great client/server Flash RPC project, known as PHPObject
<http://ghostwire.com/go/28>.
The goal is to manage PHP classes public methods from javascript and to
create a fast crossplatform client/server interaction sending and
recieving directly primitive or complex variabiles from both js and php
technologies.
The key of this project is my PHP_Serializer
<http://www.devpro.it/javascript_id_102.html> javascript object, that
could serialize javascript variables for PHP and unserialize PHP
variables for javascript.
This kind of interaction is faster than JSON for PHP
<http://mike.teczno.com/json.html>, on server and often on client
serializing process too, but actually not as portable as JSON is (then
please visit contribute </AJSHP/index.php/ajshp/contribute/> page).

- Johannes