[TYPO3-dev] Am I blind? Cannot find extensions in EM on TER

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Fri Jun 2 11:21:31 CEST 2006

Franz Holzinger schrieb:
> Hello Martin,
>
>>>I can find them on TER via typo3.org. What's wrong with my extensions?
>>

>>Ok, I stumbled again across the stupid "enable unsupported extensions"
>>setting of EM.
>>
>>What can I do to mark my extensions as supported?
>>

> What would it help to have them marked as supported when you do not get
> much support?

Right. While I do answer mails when I have the time for ot I certauinly do
not support them in the full meaning of the word.

 > This should be renamed into 'security checked'.

AFAIK, the check is only rudimentary. I really don't know why the EM has
this setting.

Anyway, my question now is: how can I get my extensions reviewed for
"supported" state. I do not want to wait until "some guy" is in the mood
for it.

> I have already received several emails from people and seen entries in
> mailinglists thinking that no new tt_products would have been available
> any more since TYPO3 4.0.

Frustrating, isn't it?

Masi