[TYPO3-dev] Problem when newbie write news Extension !!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel Pötzinger operation-lan at gmx.de
Fri Jun 2 10:15:16 CEST 2006

Hello

The news extension uses many features and you cannot write that
extension as newbie from scratch.

Just go through the many docus and have a look at the source of tt_news.

> Hi , every one
> I have just write the news Extension . But it only display simple.I have
> many question as much as other newbie when develop new Extension :

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/

;-)

>     1 . How can you make the skin similar tt_news.The problem i want to
> tell that is MENU CODE (DISPLAY,LASTEST...) the check box to choice

FlexForm Configuration for Plugins:
http://www.typo3-media.com/en/blog/article/flexforms-und-tabs-zur-pluginkonfiguration/

> demand ... (The skin display when you add new content on the FE)
>     2 . How can you make the configure on the template similar the
> tt_news,tt_product,tt_board ....
See T3's Template Class

>     3 . How can you make the configure TS and constant default for your
> extension

(the kickstarter also helps on this)

>     4 . And i want to make sub category similar sub category on tt_news
> --> how can i do ?
Concept of Hooks (see tt_news Code and Coredocs)

PS: "!!!!!!!!" is not neccessary I think