[TYPO3-dev] RFC as tool to concept branch 5.x -- WAS: TYPO3 5 mailing list?

Andreas Otto andreas.otto at dkd.de
Thu Jun 1 09:39:02 CEST 2006

Hi Kasper,

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> I'm my personal opinion the most fruitful example of online
> collaboration on RFCs in our community is presented by the ECT. Hence
> I credit Elmar pretty high for his suggestion of the RFC.

Wasn't it Dan Frost who mentioned the use of RFCs?

Anyway, it is a good idea to start a collaborative effort to kickstart TYPO3
5.0 development.

As outlined in this thread RFCs could be stored using the TYPO3 Wiki or they
could be stored using a source control management (SCM) system like CVS or
Subversion.

We have both at hand, Wiki and SCM. If a helping hand is needed to set up
the needed accounts and permissions on the TYPO3xdev repository just give
me a call.

Cheers,
Andreas

--