[TYPO3-dev] stable = documented ?

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Jul 26 19:40:32 CEST 2006

Hi Christopher,

> Interesting. How do we class TYPO3 4.0? Still no word on TSref or
> Indexed Search afaik...

Check this out:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=20391&package_id=14725

The documentation on typo3.org seems to need some time to get rendered.
However, you could download them via TER already (doc_core_*).

> [Incidentally, if the TSref is floating around out there in some
> nearly complete form, I would be happy--HAPPY--to help whoever is
> responsible for it get it published...]

That was me. Sorry for letting you wait, I hope it was worth it...

- michael

PS: Sad to see that the discussion quickly changed to this topic - I would
have found Elmars complain very true. Notice that these extensions are
_not_ documented at all (while TYPO3s documentation was just not up to
date).
--
Use a newsreader! Check out