[TYPO3-dev] ext_typoscript_setup.txt

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Jul 25 18:39:39 CEST 2006

Tapio Markula schrieb am 25.07.2006 18:01:

>> True in some way, but still frustrating for the first time user. I don't
>> think one should need to read much documentation to set up a small site
>> with news on it.
>
> And I'm a little bit frustrating concerning the issue, that people seems
> not to understand enable options.

Maybe you could try to explain it? I see no documentation for your
extension where I could read about it. The term "enable options" seem a
bit vage for me to guess what it means. Also note that I have not
installed your extension.

> BTW. I read Core api - many issues are poorly documented or not
> documented at all - especially many ext_localconf.php related functions.
> I did't find cocumentation for example what is the task of 'addPItoST43'.

It's documented in the API for extMgm:

http://typo3.org/fileadmin/typo3api-4.0.0/db/d23/classt3lib__extMgm.html

just like any other method provided by this class.

Cheers,
Ernesto