[TYPO3-dev] stable = documented ?

Tue Jul 25 17:20:04 CEST 2006

R. van Twisk wrote:

> As far as I can see even kickstarter uses the old method then.
> This also what I see in new extension, and huge extensions like tt_news
> (as far as I remember).
>
> Where can I read upon the new method?? And where can I read upon a
> migration path
> for my current extensions?
>
> Ries

Hi Ries,

I thought that there were some consense about the "new" methods, but it
seems it isn't. So it is good to have opened a discussion upon this points
to reach some consense.

The interesting topics are:

* ext_typoscript_*.txt
* addPItoST43
* DEFAULT_CSS

Curretly I only see a consense that DEFAULT_CSS is outdated. There are
alternative ways. They need to be documented.

Regards

Elmar