[TYPO3-dev] tt_news duplication dev

Pierre Rouwens prouwens at tc2l.ca
Tue Jul 25 16:34:49 CEST 2006

Hi,

Due to incoming needs, i have choose to duplicate the tt_news extension.
I have replaced all the "tt_news" bt "ttt_news" and ttnews by tttnews.
But something going wrong. Whan i wanna add a content, in the wizard i
have both plugin tt_news and ttt_news. But after in the combo list i
have only one, the last in localconf.php.
Is there another thing i have to modify ?? And i can't use both
extension in the same time.

TIA

Pierre