[TYPO3-dev] flexform not working properly

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Tue Jul 25 13:39:14 CEST 2006

Hi!

Tobias Grønlund wrote:
>> Why do you have <exclude> there? :)
> I guess to remove the normal startingpoint boks normally shown.

No, exclude says that this particular field belongs to "exclude" fileds,
i.e. access to it must be given to users explicitly. Nothing to do with
removal of standard field. I doubt it is supported by flexforms but do
no know what consequences it may have. Better remove it.

>> And "pages" exists in tt_content record and has correct value?
>
> Yep, it's all there...

And you can get any other field except this one, right?

Dmitry.