[TYPO3-dev] stable = documented ?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Tue Jul 25 12:19:46 CEST 2006

Elmar Hinz wrote:

> Clear. That is the direction I would recommend. This way it works, even if
> you use another static template than css_styled_content an TS developers
> have maximal freedom of choice.

*but* this is against many wishes in the Enlish list.
Many people don't like extensions, which don't work as plug'n play but
need necessarily configuration.

Some compromise solution between maximal flexibility and easy
installation would be needed - and there *is* possibility to that!

If *necessary* configuration is an *enable option* and *as default
enabled*, that offers easy installation *but* offers also freedom for
advanced developers!