[TYPO3-dev] Some more questions...

Michael Scharkow michael at underused.org
Sun Jul 23 15:30:26 CEST 2006

Andreas Bulling wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I don't want to complain but as TYPO3 V4 has been released some months
> ago I was suprised that the following functionalities still don't seem
> to work (or I didn't recognize them... in this case sorry and please correct me):

Actually, none of your complaints is related to the TYPO3 core, so it
has nothing to do with the release of 4.0 or any other version.

> 1) Text decorations like font color and font weights in the OO-documents

Are you talking about Robert's extensions?

> 2) The possibility to edit one's own extensions (I remember to have been able
> to enable/disable the extension forum and the feedback tab for example)

I guess you mean the TER frontend? IIRC the forum feature has been
discontinued and the feedback form is not supposed to be disabled by
users. All extension related information is stored and retrieved from
emconf, so your changes should go there. And no, deleting extensions on
TER2 is not possible.

> 3) The mentioned shortened "Upload comment"

The upload comment is supposed to be short and concise, if you need to
include a detailed changelog or whatever, just include it in your
extension files.

As it turns out that these issues are not TYPO3 dev related, please post
in the appropriate newsgroup, like typo3org.

Cheers,
Michael