[TYPO3-dev] Question concerning the new TER

Andreas Bulling spam at phoenix.hadiko.de
Fri Jul 21 20:09:14 CEST 2006

I forgot to say that also another thing is quite annoying:
The length of the "upload comment" seems to have been shortened in
the new TER so my current comment is not very useful/readable :(-
Is there a reason why this has been changed? Otherwise I would suggest
to make it longer again as it's a nice feature IMHO to be able to
put a changelog in the comment.

Andreas