[TYPO3-dev] Question concerning the new TER

Andreas Bulling spam at phoenix.hadiko.de
Fri Jul 21 19:57:15 CEST 2006

Hi folks,

I'm the developer of the "Modern Linklist" (ab_linklist) extension
for which I released the last version in January = before the launch
of TYPO3 4.0 and the new TER and which I didn't update in the meanwhile.

Today I uploaded an improved version using my TYPO3 3.8.1 installation
and it seemed to work but the documentation isn't shown anymore on the
website. Being busy since January I don't know anything about the new
TER and the (perhaps different) practices e.g. for uploading an extension
or new documentation.

So my question is: What do I have to take care of using the
new TER, how can/why can't I find the documentation on the website (it
worked like a charme in January using the same OO-template) and for example
where can I find the former translation/documentation module?

Thanks for your help!
  Andreas