[TYPO3-dev] kb_quickindex with realurl?

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Fri Jul 21 21:49:47 CEST 2006

Johannes Reichardt wrote:

> i just re-read the thread about kb_quickindex which seems to be a
> perfect match for my site - but i desperatly need realurl support. I
> wanted to ask if there is a realurl enabled version in the pipeline, i
> would also contribute symbolic 100€ for this work. Maybe with other
> people we could raise a fund together for this feature?

I am currently very busy with the finalization of a project but when I find
time during the weekend I will add realurl support to the extensions.

And possibly also support to even quick-cache/genearate pages with COA_INT/USER_INT
objects on them (I have an idea for that ...)

greest,
Bernhard
"Freiheit ist immer auch die Freiheit des Andersdenkenden"
Rosa Luxemburg, 1871 - 1919