[TYPO3-dev] New Language

Graham Solomon grahams at powys.gov.uk
Thu Jul 20 17:56:03 CEST 2006

Hi,

My name is Graham Solomon and I work for a Local Authority in Wales(UK) we
are required by law to publish all our information in Cymraeg(aka Welsh),
however I notice that even in TYPO3 4.0 Cymraeg is not on the list of
languages.

It would be great if we can get Cymraeg added to the list of language packs
for extensions, as we have a Unit dedicated to translation, should we want
to use a frontend plugin we can have it translated, we have already done so
with the newloginbox.

Could someone explain how I should proceed to get Cymraeg added to the list
of languages?

Many Thanks,
Graham