[TYPO3-dev] t3lib_BEfunc::getTCAtypes AND dynaflex

Ismael BIDAU bidau at ensci.com
Thu Jul 20 15:21:40 CEST 2006

Le Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:18:37 +0200, Thomas Hempel <thomas at work.de> a écrit:

> Hi Ismael,
>
> can you send me the extension?

Not really easy because it depends on multiple private extensions.

> So it's quite hard to say what's wrong. Unfortunately I don't have the
> time yet to set up a testing environment.
>

> Greets,
> Thomas

Anyway, I found I have to call
	t3lib_BEfunc::getTCAtypes('tx_events_list_etudiant_mm',$row['uid']);
before processing (perhaps to load dynamic TCA file).

I test with a simple DCA and it works !

Next problem, I use ###uid### in my DCA. So I have to use
$GLOBALS['SOBE']->editconf. How to do it in a clean way ?
In function init(), I put
	$GLOBALS['SOBE']->editconf = array ( 'tx_events_list_etudiant_mm' =>
array ($row['uid'] => 'edit'));
but I guess it's not clean.

Thank you for your help. I can't live without dynaflex (at least program
what I need) !

Ismaël BIDAU
www.ensci.com