[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 4.0.1 Release Candidate 1

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Thu Jul 20 09:43:28 CEST 2006

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> Hi Tobias,
>
> Tobias Pierschel wrote:
>> is still there!!! Although Dmitry Dulepov wrote the this bug will be
>> solved in the 4.0.1 Version...
>
> I have forwarded the mail to Dmitry, so he can clarify whether or not
> it's supposed to be fixed already.

That particular problem is fixed but there can be other places like this
in the same file. At least I do not get these error any more in my
environments.

I already sent a private mail to Tobias asking to write a *new* bug
report ASAP. When I know when it happens this time, I'll fix it. Fix is
usually 3 lines.

Dmitry.