[TYPO3-dev] TS Editor + Structure/Syntax Highlighning + Code completion

Matthias Süncksen suencksen at xiah.de
Wed Jul 19 12:10:19 CEST 2006

Bernhard Kraft schrieb:
> Hello,
>

> It may sound a bit frightening but all the above features have been accomplished in a
> TS-Editor extension I made:
>
> http://think-open.org/kraftb/index/TSEdit2.png

hi Bernhard,

Sounds like a very useful functionality - thank you for sharing!

I installed the latest update you mentioned and I experienced
the following problems (Typo3 4.0, RTE 1.3.7, PHP4.4.2+eAccelarator).

Trying it on a larger template, at first I got an error message
about "getObject", so I tried changing "__getObject" to "getObject".

After that however the extension execeeded "max_ecution_time = 30".

On a smaller Typo3 template the editor finally got to work and let me
take a look at the editor's syntax  highlighting - very nice!

The Drop-down box for Typoscript failed to appear though. Regarding
your comment about another extension already having extended
htmlArea I am not aware which one it could be in my setup. I disabled
one extension which might de doing it but it didn't help. The
htmlArea-for-TS also doesn't list a plugin for TS-editing.

best regards,
Matze