[TYPO3-dev] TS Editor + Structure/Syntax Highlighning + Code completion

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Wed Jul 19 11:18:43 CEST 2006

Elmar Hinz wrote:

> How about making it an official project of the ECT? Then we could define
> and power that as part of the coding guidlines for extensions on the level
> of the R&D.

I would be fine with that - you should teach me what exactly Model/view/controller
is and I could adapt the extension to work in such a way (currently this are only
marketing terms for me :( )

I can be in IRC #typo3-ect from about 19:00 ...

greets,
Bernhard
"Freiheit ist immer auch die Freiheit des Andersdenkenden"
Rosa Luxemburg, 1871 - 1919