[TYPO3-dev] dynaflex and xml_field

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Mon Jul 17 20:16:28 CEST 2006

Hi,

just a little bit explanation.
The point is, that you don't have to select a field in the formstructure
(which is created by DynaFlex or which stands staically in the TCA) but
in the data structure that is saved by TYPO3 in the database.

And there you a structure that is something like

	SheetName/Language/FieldName

The fieldname has not be defined in the path because you already did
this with "xml_field". So if the field is on sheet called "mySheet" the
path will be

	mySheet/lDEF

Currenty I'm not sure lDEF can be something like lDE or lDK. I never saw
such a flexform yet.

Greets,
Thomas