[TYPO3-dev] Called functions during document saving

Christian Welzel gawain at camlann.de
Thu Jul 13 18:43:03 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> Save is performed by TCEMain. TV has hooks to TCEMain to store
> references to content elements in the flexform. Check
> class.tx_templavoila_tcemain.php file.

Ok, i will look into this.

> Btw, may be we should integrate DAM to TV directly. Current connector
> uses XCLASS, which is not good.

I know, i already asked for some hooks in cm1/index.php in
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=3478 . But there was no answer yet.

But the integration of DAM into TV is not that easy if you want
to use FCE because DAM depends on seperate tt_content items to
bind the media files to. unfortunately TV does not create seperate
items when using translated fce or fce with sections :(
Even worse if using fce with sections TV does not create unique
identifier for the child nodes of such sections. so there is no
way to distinguish these children independendly of there ordering position.

--
 MfG, Christian Welzel

  GPG-Key:     http://www.camlann.de/key.asc
  Fingerprint: 4F50 19BF 3346 36A6 CFA9 DBDC C268 6D24 70A1 AD15