[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-ect] xaJax project status

Thu Jul 13 18:35:46 CEST 2006

Hello all,

per request, here is what we are up to at the moment.

a) xaJax 0.2.4:

Today I have set the TYPO3 implementation of xaJax 0.2.4 to stable. There
were complaints in the last time.

b) xaJax Tutorial:

This is an extension with from Joerg Schoppet with contributions of  Lars
Quitsch, Elmar Hinz. It was written for 0.2.3 but still works with 0.2.4.

c) SVN: xajax and xajax_tutor

I have uploaded xajax and xajax_tutor to the common TYPO3 extension
repository [1]. Contribution is easy now.

d) teams activity:

ECT members are Joerg and Elmar. Everything important is done currently.

e) what you can do:

The xaJax Tutor could need a lot of more examples. There are a lot of
possibilities in xaJax that the tutor doesn't demonstrate. I.E. you could
implement the official demos of xajax like the "Graffity Wall". [2]

If you like to contribute an example for the tutor sign at the wiki page of
ECT and get in contact with Joerg Schoppet. [3]

f) future:

Jared White says: Work on xajax 0.5 has already begun. [4]

Enjoy

Elmar

[1] http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.cgi/typo3xdev/
[2] http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Extension_coordination_team