[TYPO3-dev] UTF8 problem when parsing XML data...

Oliver Wand wand at itaw.de
Thu Jul 13 11:22:11 CEST 2006

Hi,

> And they are always Unicode characters (not utf-8 encoded, but plain
> Unicode value!). I checked character from original message, it is
> correct Unicode symbol.

So if it is, the problem shouldn´t be the original?

> XML should have correct character set in prologue. Otherwise it is
> treated as iso-8859-1.

The XML file itself it set to UTF-8, as this is delivered I have no
chance in manipulating the data.
In TYPO3 DB as well as BE _and_ FE are set to full UTF-8, so where
should I look into?

Would it be necessary to parse the xml data in a different way to $content?

Thanks,

Oliver