[TYPO3-dev] Extension manager

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [DD] jh at digitaldistrict.de
Sun Jul 9 15:35:21 CEST 2006

It depends on what you want to do. I'd probably go the other way, if you
want to have users being able to edit templates, change 'admin' to
'user,group' in the ts-module, change sys_template-settings to add it to the
excludefields. Same for setting up users and groups, change settings in TCA
including it's position in page0, you can technically host them in a
sysfolder without any problems..

JH

news:mailman.1.1152396322.13737.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...