[TYPO3-dev] Filter/default field value on sysfolder

Nikolas Hagelstein hagelstein at shr.cc
Thu Jul 6 10:02:56 CEST 2006

Hi,
>So what? Of course this field is perhaps pointless then, but why hack into
>TYPO3 if there is a working solution.
Not really, of course i could replace the mandator by the pid of the sysfolder so the
"mandator" would be defined by the particular sysfolder the records resists on.
But unfortunatly i wasnt that free creating the  underlying database model. :|

>I mandator is a select-field you can disable all other
>mandators by Tsconfig on a per page basis.
>Making it a de-facto default for the sysfolder.
ah ok great...could you provide more detailed information on this?

cheers,
Nikolas

---
sh&r Werbeagentur GmbH