[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 and SubVersion?

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at eurorscg.nl
Wed Jul 5 08:11:35 CEST 2006

Hi all,

With all our other sites we use the combination of Komodo and SubVersion
(with a few extra scripts) to edit source code, store changes in a
versioning system and have a copy on the development server with
relative ease.

Is there anyone with experience on using SubVersion with TYPO3? Storing
the source code in SubVersion is easy, but are there any tricks to
manage changes in TypoScript, database records, etc.? We always use a
development server, an accept server and a production server for each
site, but moving changes to accept and production is far from simple
when it comes to non-source code items.

Regards,

Jigal van Hemert