[TYPO3-dev] Eclipse, phpEclipse, DBG and Typo3?

Joerg Schoppet joerg at schoppet.de
Wed Jul 5 07:45:52 CEST 2006

Elmar Hinz wrote:
> I think unit testing is most producitve. Well, if you keep it within a dose
> - not to small no to big. Then it saves you any debugging in most cases.

Hi,

sure, I don't want to say, that real-debugging is the one and only way
to be more productive, but if you have a lot of oo-code with inheritance
and abstraction and so on, it would be very useful.

Even in TYPO3, to learn a little bit more about the internal processing
I would consider step-by-step debuggin extremly useful.

So, any hints for my problem?

Regards

Joerg Schoppet