[TYPO3-dev] Eclipse, phpEclipse, DBG and Typo3?

Joerg Schoppet joerg at schoppet.de
Tue Jul 4 15:27:52 CEST 2006

Hi list,

has anybody get the above named programs working?

I've the following setup:

- a webserver running with Fedora Core4 with apache 2.0.54, php 5.1.2
and typo3 3.8.1
- an eclipse 3.1 installation on a windows xp pro laptop with phpElipse
1.1.9

Actually I did the following:
- Create a samba-share to /var/www/model.web
- On Windows create a share Z: to the samba-share so that I see the
directory htdocs.
- Installed the dbg-debugger on the unix-machine and configured php.ini
- Configured eclipse as mentioned on www.phpeclipse.de

Actual result:
- I can step into index.php, but as soon as the script tries to import
config_default.php the debug process stops after the first array-definition:
<snippet>
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS = Array(
	'GFX' => array(
</snippet>

Anybody how has more luck with this? I think, that real-debugging (not
echo-debugging) is necessary to be more productive.

Kind Regards

Joerg Schoppet