[TYPO3-dev] TER troubles again

Michelle Heizer michelle at typo3.us
Sun Jul 2 21:20:09 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> But what now? If the original developers cannot maintain typo3.org I
> think it's time to spend the money. Of course it's sad when nobody steps
> up to save typo3.org, but it's much too important to wait for a yet
> unkown hero.

I am all for spending money on this project, BUT it will be just a waste
of money unless we can get dedicated individuals that can give us a year
or more of time. We not only need developers, but a strong project
manager that can set a solid infrastructure for them to function in.
Unfortunately, with such few volunteers, we are prone to do things based
on smaller projects and tasks, and a quick fix won't provide us with any
real solution to any of the long-term problems on TYPO3.org. It all
comes down to finding the right people.

Michelle