[TYPO3-dev] Interface development - OFF TOPIC

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Mon Jan 30 23:13:02 CET 2006

Michael Stucki wrote:
> Hey Dmitry,
>

>>tapio wrote:
>>
>>>I hope that I, B. Kraft and Maximo Cuadros
>>>could make a team.

> Simply ignore that guy! It really doesn't hurt, you will not miss any
> important news.

Michael - this is extremely insulting!

I combined today existing features of 'tm_contentaccess',
'gb_bedraganddrop' and 'kb_pm_paste' as a fullworking plugin
even if they were originally incompatible and couldn't be used
together. And you just say that I don't have ever any important news.

I known that Dimitry has the same attitude. Please stop this
attitude Michael and Dimitri!