[TYPO3-dev] Whom Kasper is speaking?

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Mon Jan 30 19:07:00 CET 2006

Lasse Nørby wrote:
> Troels Kjær Rasmussen wrote:
>
>> ....Lasse Nørby in the day and dr. tapio at night....
>>
>> ...And kasper is supposedly the man responsible for creating this
>> monster (!?)
>
> GRRRRRR!
>
> Cheers!
> Lasse Nørby(changing to Tapio in 5h & 2min ;-p )

Ok. You Lasse has then some other implentations too as
'skin_grey' (which many people really like). The confusing
matter is that skins don't use XCLASS-implementations.

I'm just curious what *other* Kasper speaks than
'skin_grey'. If you, Lasse has XCLASS interface
proposals I would be interested those and we could do something
together. But none of your implementations are public available.