[TYPO3-dev] FlexForms and utf-8

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Mon Jan 30 18:52:12 CET 2006

Thomas Hempel wrote:
> Hi Ernesto,
>
> I just tested the patch. It seems that it fixes this issue! :-)
> I will test it on some other installations, and if everything works
> fine, we should try to bring it into the core asap.

Yesterday I read a bug report about the "Select/Group" TCA types (this is what
I extracted) and I noticed that there is not only a problem when "adding" new elements
from the right box to the left (This is fixed with the latest patch you tried)
but there is still a problem when displaying the Labels with special characters
after saving (or when you edit a record already containig such values).

I will make a patch for that today and post it to the bugtracker and core list so
it ends up in 4.0.0

greets,
Bernhard