[TYPO3-dev] core translations

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Wed Jan 25 14:00:49 CET 2006

Hi There,

I'm waiting to update the translation server to the newest core
version within a weeks. From then there will be the time during the
RC to translate. I know this is not optimal and for the future I want
to define another workflow. However in the given situation this is
what we could do.

Let me stress: There is NO work on the translation server (url below)
which is lost at all since all translations are inside the language
packs and therefore not compromised by a core update!

- kasper