[TYPO3-dev] [Typo3-Dev] indiscriminate of i18n and languages in typo3.

Dennis Cheung hkdennis2k at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 13:21:08 CET 2006

Hi Dmitry,

I think the question is not who will it or how long it takes.
But when and how much backward compatibility should typo3 provide.

I see 4.0 is coming, and this is a good time to decide a border line
of backward compatibility. People will accept old extension not
compatible from 3.x to 4.x.

The other thing have to consider is current website already using
these numbers. How to do migration.

Dennis