[TYPO3-dev] Pages only in translated language, not in default language

Jan Wulff messages at janwulff.de
Sat Jan 21 03:39:15 CET 2006

Hi list,

some time ago I was in need for an option, to create pages within a
multilanguage website, which will only be displayed in a single translated
language, but not in the default language. I solved this by creating a
template in the corresponding page and limiting the page to a specific
language. The drawback of this solution is, that one needs to be admin to
create these pages.

If one could set the "hidden" flag independently in every single page
translation, this would enable common backend users to use this option,
too. Will this be possible in Typo3 4.0? Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Jan