[TYPO3-dev] Service-Management-Module (e.g. auth_service)

Franz Koch typo3 at fx-graefix.de
Fri Jan 20 15:55:28 CET 2006

Hi guys,

I'm using the cc_svauth service with the nice backend module on an "old"
3.7 installation and was wondering if it is planed to integrate this
module (or slightly modified for general use) in the 4.0 or a near
future release, as the auth-service is part of the core since 3.8.
Does anybody know anything related to this?

I also have a question concerning the auth_service. As far as I know the
service can be extended, but only with functions _for_ authentification
of users and groups. Is there a possibility to add own functions that
are called right _after_ the authentification e.g. for stuff like "who
is online" or set some session_fields regarding to the last login or
whatever?

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch