[TYPO3-dev] Resultlist & Details View USER_(INT)

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Wed Jan 18 12:07:08 CET 2006

>> Change it in TS setup of the page (needs extension template).
>>
>> Declare as USER in extension's TS. Use this in extension template
>> when you need non-cached version:
>>
>> plugin.tx_myplugin.pi1 = USER_INT
>>
>> This replaces only definition and leaves all options as is.
>>
>> Works well with a couple of my own private plugins.
>>
>> Dmitry.
>
> OK. That is a good idea. You include the same class in one case as
> USER in the other case as USER_INT.
>
> Works as long as list and details are on different pages, which is
> the usual case.
>
> Let's go one step forward and do it by a condition that evaluates the
> id parameter of the detail dataset. Place the condition into the
> extension TS.
>
> Then we don't need to wait for USER_CINT and don't need additional
> settings in the page template. Right? Would you recommend that
> solution as best practice?

With the current set of objects definitely Yes!
But I don't see the reason for an extension template.
Usually you setup something like singlePid to direct every link to a
singleView to the same page.
A simple condition in the main template should do the job.
Even for different singleView pages this will work perfectly.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
http://www.cybercraft.de