[TYPO3-dev] Need a special extension/help

Andreas Balzer newsgroups at andreas-balzer.de
Tue Jan 17 19:56:21 CET 2006

Hi! Nice idea, but it has two things which are not very good..
1) We would have to set the bold, italic, underline and image tags again
2) It wouldn't solve our problem, because WE would have to do it, not the
teachers.. It would be better, if we could give them a windows wizzard which
is suited for the worst imaginable user.. :)

So, my question is, is it possible, to create a connection from outside of
Typo3 into the specific functions which generate a site?

So something like:
connection.php?what=createnewsite&where=some_cryptic_numbers_representing_the_page_tree&wantpid=496836&sitetile=Some_site&sitecontent=some_content&default_parameters=setthemall

You see? I don't need the windows scripts or something like that.. I only
need the names of the functions which do the crap.. I have several
testservers on my local computer. If i destroy something, i can backup it..
So, i love trial and error.. see? :)

Ok.. So what i need:
General:
- names of files
- names of functions
- documentation if available

Final:
- php file which creates a connection to Typo3 (just with functions and
parameters (see my "that should it be" url above..)

Andreas

news:mailman.1.1137516741.30614.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...