[TYPO3-dev] Bugfixing Party Two: Developers wanted again!

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Tue Jan 17 16:23:06 CET 2006

Hi,

Michael Stucki schrieb:
> Hi Mathias,
>

>>Question:
>>Thought about a Teamspeak Server?
>>I could offer one
>

> Teamspeak is nice but voice is not the best channel when working on bugs
> because usually, I can't follow a discussion permanently. I just read it
> from time to time when _I_ am ready for it. Otherwise concentrating on a
> bug would not be possible.
>
> (Bugfixing sessions don't mean that 10 people work on 1 bug. They usually
> work on 10 different bugs but share their knowledge when someone has a
> problem he can't solve...)

I thought creation of conversation-channels is pretty good in teamspeak.

I don't like the idea of having one conference with everybody all the
time, that was not the intention. Sometimes it is just faster/more nice
to real talk with someone instead of having to type everything,
espacially if you are coding or alike and keyboard/hands are in use already.

Anyway, my idea was rather to have this as an additional measure, so two
 or more people can just go into one channel for conversation and come
back as soon as everything is settled.

Party should definitly stay on irc-channel #typo3. We'll see and find
out, thats probably enough.

Cheers,
Peter
--