[TYPO3-dev] Bugfixing Party Two: Developers wanted again!

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Tue Jan 17 11:28:21 CET 2006

Peter Niederlag wrote:
>>Question:
>>Thought about a Teamspeak Server?
>>I could offer one
>

> IMHO that could be valuable and I'd like to use it! I am not fmailiar
> with (teamspeak)server-setup yet so would appreciate your offer.

Server Setup under windows is quite easy :)
Install it, set three options (like "Registrered users only") and there
you go.

I would set up a seperate channel for the bugfixing stuff and make two
or three of you guys Channel Admins so you *can* add new channels etc.

Please be aware that this server is used for WoW also, so don't wonder
about nicknames ;-)

--
if ($GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->user['ahnung'] == 0) {
	$this->fresseHalten = 1;